iTunes Gift Card (USA) is a pre-purchased credit for Apple’s iTunes store. The iTunes store is Apple’s media and software marketplace, which is where you can buy music, movies, apps, and more. It is not the same as the Apple Store, where you can use Apple Store gift cards to purchase physical items like iPhones or MacBooks.
iTunes gift cards are an easy way to pay for items in international iTunes stores if you do not have valid form of payment (credit card) for that country. You can buy these cards online at GiftChill.
iTunes Gift Card (USA) Redemption Instructions:
Please follow these steps to redeem your code:
- Open iTunes App.
- In the Source list (on the left side of the iTunes window), click iTunes Store.
- In the upper-right corner of the iTunes Store window, click the Sign In button.
- Sign in to the iTunes Store using your iTunes account information.
- In the QUICK LINKS window in the right-hand column, click Redeem.
- In the resulting screen, enter the 16-digit code printed on the back of the card (it starts with an “X”), then click Redeem
How to Use Your iTunes Gift Card for Apple Music?
-You can use your iTunes gift card to pay for an Apple Music subscription. Redeem your card as you would normally, then start an Apple Music subscription using Music on iOS or iTunes on a computer. Apple will deduct your monthly Apple Music fee from your iTunes balance.
Click HERE to buy iTunes Gift Cards in other currencies