Types of Information That We Obtain
When using GiftChill, there may be times that you are asked to enter certain types of personal information. We will only use this information to complete sales transactions. The information that you may be asked to submit could include:
- Your name and other contact information including your mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- payment information and type of cryptocurrency that you will be using. GiftChill does do not accept debit cards, credit cards, or PayPal payments. The only method of payment that we accept is cryptocurrency. In order to complete the sales transaction, we will need the address to your cryptocurrency wallet.
- Contact Information for marketing purposes. GiftChill may ask you for your email, phone number, or address in order to notify you about an upcoming promotion. This information will only be used by GiftChill. You will not receive promotional offers from a third-party company.
- Information about the gift card that you purchased, including the type of gift card and the PIN.
- Geolocation and usage information. In order to ensure that our customers have the best buying experience, we may obtain Inc!using your geographic location, browser name, and IP addresses that are used to access our Services.
How GiftChill Uses Personal Information
GiftChill uses the information obtained by its customers for the purposes of enhancing the customer’s experience with the website. The information that our website collects from our customers may be used by our website development team, our customer service department, and other staff members to ensure product quality and user-friendly website features.
By obtaining a customer’s personal information, we are able to:
- Provide Services
- Provide Customer Service Communication
- Ensure the Quality of Our Website and Products
- Facilitate Transactions
- Create Marketing Strategies for GiftChill
- Provide Information About Our Services and Products
- Comply with Local and Federal Consumer Protection Laws
All of the information that GiftChill obtains will be used solely in making the customer’s experienced better and ensure that all operations are running smoothly and efficiently.
Automatically Obtain Information
In order to gather the proper information to help our company facilitate your needs better, GiftChill may use automatic programs, or “Cookies,” to obtain information. A “cookie” collects data from your computer or mobile device. Some of the information that a cookie will obtain could include products that you have previously purchased from our website, interactions with our customer support team, click-stream data, our customer’s user ID information, and other information related to the customer’s use of our website.
Sharing Information to Third-Party Companies
At GiftChill, we take your privacy seriously. We do not share, sell, or rent or trade our customer’s personal information to third parties. All of the reasons why we obtain information from our customers is listed above. We will not obtain any information for any other use without getting permission from the customer first.
Storing Personal Information
When a customer submitted their personal information into our website, it is automatically stored in our database. If at any time the customer would like to make changes to their personal information, they may do so by logging into their account, accessing their profile, and correct any mistakes that may be associated with their profile.
The Customer also has the right to have their information deleted from our database. If a customer wishes to no longer use our services and would like to have their personal information wiped from our database, they may contact a customer service representative and have all of their information removed from our website.
All customers and visitors of our website should be over the age of 13 years old. We do not intentionally obtain information about children under the age of 13 years old. Any child who is 12 years old and younger while using our services should have permission from a parent or guardian to use our service. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who is under the age of 13, and you recently found out that they used our services without permission, you may contact our Customer Service department to erase all personal information that was unknowingly obtained from your child.
3f1 Morrison Street
EH3 8BU, United Kingdom